Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

New Month New Start!

Thank god May is finished!! Just seemed to go from bad to worse. I put this down to no real system even though I thought I was following one. In fact it wasnt until the last 4 days did I see progress, I went back to basics with only a £10 bank and I kept to very tight ground rules which basically mean I always trade both ways back then lay or in some extreme cases visa versa.
Following this I was averaging £5 which is pin money but a 50% return on my bank. I will continue this for most of June to see if it works out and then I will increase the bank as liquidity with larger amounts is no issue.
Just to clarify I will back any profit from the day and start again with £10 the following day.

Bank £10

Day P&L £5.24

P&L June £5.24

No comments:

Post a Comment