Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Returns?

Strange day for a couple of reasons, I again decided to bet in running, dont know why I do this when it is all going to plan but I still do it, I think it is the lure of a quick return but it always has the opposite effect. The horse dropped anchor and £10.71 went with it.
Why,Why,Why?????????
I traded as usual and ended up in profit by the tune of £4.72 this should have been £15.43 but for that gamble, but it is time to learn from these mistakes. I read other peoples blogs so I know I am not the only one with this problem but thats no reassurance!
What I did notice that my returns per race are getting higher, this is still with £10 trades. Either my timing / reading the market is getting better or its luck. Probably the latter!!

P&L today £4.72

P&L month -£10.74

No comments:

Post a Comment